Title: [Applied Science building, from Burwood Road]
Creator: Swinburne Technical College
Date: [19--?]
Description: R.G. Parsons Applied Science building from Burwood Roa, east; this photograph shows the Ethel Swinburne Centre on the right of the Applied Science building, and in the background Cavendish House and shops, now demolished, and the site of the student car-park
Permanent link: http://images.swinburne.edu.au/handle/1111.1/857
Copyright: Copyright owned by Swinburne University of Technology. Permission for limited re-use is provided under the terms of the Australian Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives (by-nc-nd) licence.
Copyright link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.1/au/
Appears in Collections:Campus buildings

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
p002i020.jpg2.15 MBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open

Copyright on all images presented on this site is either held by Swinburne University of Technology or the artists (and/or their representatives).

 

Dspace Software Copyright © 2002-2010  Duraspace - Feedback