Search Swinburne Image Bank
|Title: ||[Ethel Swinburne Centre 1960-1961]|
|Creator: ||Swinburne Technical College|
|Description: ||Footage of the Ethel Swinburne Centre filmed in the years 1960-1961. Footage begins with the laying of the foundation stone ceremony, 11 November 1960, by Ms. Gwen Swinburne, daughter of the late Hon. George Swinburne.
Footage then shows inside the finished Centre and includes mosaic mural (made by Fourth Year Diploma Art Students), new cafeteria, lecture theatre, etc.|
Full footage can be viewed on YouTube.
|Permanent link: ||http://images.swinburne.edu.au/handle/1111.1/4036|
|Copyright: ||Copyright owned by Swinburne University of Technology. Permission for limited re-use is provided under the terms of the Australian Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives (by-nc-nd) licence.|
|Copyright link: ||http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.1/au/|
|Related material: ||http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wry7lP2degk|
|Appears in Collections:||Moving images|
Copyright on all images presented on this site is either held by Swinburne University of Technology or the artists (and/or their representatives).