Search Swinburne Image Bank
|Title: ||Library, 1940s|
|Creator: ||Swinburne Technical College|
|Description: ||Alterations to Assembly Hall, and view of the new Woodworking Department to the right of the old gymnasium; the old Library was housed in the Assembly Hall and gymnasium until 1972.|
|Permanent link: ||http://images.swinburne.edu.au/handle/1111.1/1186|
|Copyright: ||Copyright expired under Copyright Act 1968 Commonwealth of Australia.|
|Appears in Collections:||Campus buildings|
Copyright on all images presented on this site is either held by Swinburne University of Technology or the artists (and/or their representatives).