Title: [Engineering building]
Creator: Swinburne Technical College
Date: 1967
Description: Engineering building prior to its demolition c. 1967. Major changes to the building were made after the original 1913 conversion from a motor garage. The Plumbing and Gasfitting workshop, however, remains substantially the same.
Permanent link: http://images.swinburne.edu.au/handle/1111.1/1104
Copyright: Copyright owned by Swinburne University of Technology. Permission for limited re-use is provided under the terms of the Australian Creative Commons Attribution Non-commercial No Derivatives (by-nc-nd) licence.
Copyright link: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.1/au/
Appears in Collections:Campus buildings

Files in This Item:

File Description SizeFormat
p012i050.jpg2.44 MBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open

Copyright on all images presented on this site is either held by Swinburne University of Technology or the artists (and/or their representatives).

 

Dspace Software Copyright © 2002-2010  Duraspace - Feedback